A Message from Planet Me

I've been pretty stoked with all you faithful "come along every dayers", who have checked on this blog space out of curiosity or the opposite of contempt to read me musings...

This week you may have noticed the rapid decline in my prolificy but rest assured its not due to lack of topics or inspiration but rather to my trying to organise my priorities in such a way that I am not burning the candle from the middle as well as at both ends!

I will now restrict my posts to night's before a day off which are every second Wednesday and Thursday and every alternating Friday... occasionally I might be able to squeeze a few more in but I found that I became a man obsessed with posting blogs at whatever cost, which usually involved me falling asleep on the couch, work or while driving... plus I have some serious study commitments this year and had been neglecting them...

But I am still committed to this site and have a great deal many more delightful bits and pieces to post before Google bans me blurbs forever!

Which has never been an issue....

So if you're new to this mayhem and aren't familiar with my emerging "Kulture" I will usually write Humour and Film reviews but if any reader throws a question my way I will endeavor to throw an answer back at them so feel free to write to me on kerinthians@gmail.com if you dare...

Stay sane and keep tunin in...

K

P.S. In the meantime here is a picture of me babysitting at great personal cost to my dignity and face. What you are seeing is my daughter's way of saying, "Stop rocking me daddy!" and I can tell you now, it felt like the wet end of a swift tea towel hitting my right cheek, barely missing my eye. I cried out for my wife, but rather than flying to my aide, she took the opportunity to photograph my baby sitting skills before handing me the tissues...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calamari and Me

Pimp My Hundred Bucks - Part Twenty Three

How to Turn $20 into $100 in Ten Easy Steps (Or at least how I managed to do it)