Pimp My Hundred Bucks - Part Twenty Three


Imagine for a moment that I’m a chubby dude running up a very long and frighteningly steep hill and I’m trying to explain my week to you between long drawn out death defying puffs of air. I’m deep breath still wheeze trying sudden burst of hyperventilation to gasp reach groan the top flatulence of huff this puff HILL!!!!
Chances are I’m about to fall over so you’d best get out of my way because death by human donut could occur any moment now.
That’s how I feel about this marathon to reach $500. Not only am I a snail trying to run a race with birds but I’m a fat snail recovering from an Easter binge.
Seriously I did some working out today with a mate who is sixth dahn in Karate. He was kind to me but within only ten minutes I was choking and spluttering on the grass and that was just from the stretching. He worked me hard until I sort of flopped on the ground like a melted ice cream!
Again that’s what turning my $100 into $500 has become, a workout that I can’t wait to rest from because I’m beat.
Never the less, my financial muscles grew by $14 this week and that’s definitely better than the last two pitiful weeks of effort.
This week past I sold 11 titles, making me $43, which puts me at $373.29 cents and only $126.71 to go until I can claim my $500 trophy!
I’m still maintaining my listings at only 300 books which has saved me some damage, it’s likely I will maintain this safe number until the end of this series.
So the fat man, me, has yet again written a tiny entry about my backbreaking, blistering and abundantly boring enterprise but stay tuned! As I’ve been alluding to for a while now I have been setting the corner stone firmly in place for my next big scheme: How to turn $500 into $1000 in which I hope, I daresay hope, to branch out from books toward something a bit more creative and currently beyond my capability – Just keep an eye on my Cleverly Devised Poetical Dictionary of Difficult Words… but no more clues.
As the going has been slow though I’m going to bid you adieu until the 20th when I will be able to boast the earnings of two whole weeks and pretend I’m doing better than I’m letting on, fingers crossed.
Cheerio!

Click Here to read Part Twenty Four in this series!

Click Here if you would like to follow my progress on Facebook!

Click Here to read this series from the beginning!

Click Here to read my awesome last series, Pimp My Twenty Bucks

Click Here to view my Trademe Listings

For some great money related articles please visit workingathomeinternet.com for some great monetary wisdom... see you there!



Come find me on YouTube!



















                           









                            

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calamari and Me

How to Turn $20 into $100 in Ten Easy Steps (Or at least how I managed to do it)