This is a Test...

Testing, testing, one, two... three...

Hi everyone, it's been a long while since I really paid much attention to this blog.

According to the stats provided by the Blogger people though, it would seem that a lot of people filter through my various entries on a monthly basis!

Which has me rather curious... are they REALLY people? Or are they bots? Or are they vastly intelligent porcupines? 

If you're a real person and you are reading this, please leave a comment below, say hello or tell me to get lost or whatever, just let me know if a) you're an actual real person and b) should I get back into blogging? c) are you a porcupine?

Cheers

Kerin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calamari and Me

Pimp My Hundred Bucks - Part Twenty Three

How to Turn $20 into $100 in Ten Easy Steps (Or at least how I managed to do it)