Store Wars

Just for a bit of fun, and seeing as there was no reason to get up from my couch to do anything else at the time, I decided to do a search for Star Wars parodies on Youtube... you know, as you don't...

I came across this little Gem of a take-off which explores the star wars universe through the lens of a grocery store, in which Luke is a Cucumber, Yoda a pot of Yogurt and I couldn't quite figure out what Obi Wan Kanobi was meant to be...

Cleverly woven into the 5 minute mayhem is the obvious message of going organic... but don't let that stop you from enjoying this clever little film...

Enjoy

Stay tuned for more of my favourite Star Wars Parodies in the days to come...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calamari and Me

Pimp My Hundred Bucks - Part Twenty Three

How to Turn $20 into $100 in Ten Easy Steps (Or at least how I managed to do it)