Seeing as Blogging today is unlikely.....

My house is cold. I am tired. Standing on my tiled floor as I write this is like standing on a glacier. If I licked the floor right now my tongue would stick to it!

So seeing as I don't feel like Blogging right now and my night shift is going to suck the intent right out of my fingers, I'm sure of it... I thought I would share with my readers (surprisingly I do have readers! Just no followers... yet) a link to my Vlog channel on Youtube...

Most of it is complete rubbish of course but there are a few gems buried in the debri...

Until next time! God Bless!

http://www.youtube.com/user/KerinGedge?feature=mhee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calamari and Me

Pimp My Hundred Bucks - Part Twenty Three

How to Turn $20 into $100 in Ten Easy Steps (Or at least how I managed to do it)